Unlike most AGM standby batteries, Stark Energy comes from a high cycling lineage.
Stark Energy AGM batteries are built to power equipment 365 days a year.
Designed specifically for solar and EV applications, they can withstand repeated cycles of over 300 at 100% discharge and many times that at shallower cycle depth.
The advanced AGM design and spill-proof construction allow for multiple operating positions (except upside down). They can also operate at -40C. Best of all, these batteries are maintenance-free. Over 20,000 Stark batteries are reliably powering equipment all over Canada – don’t settle for anything else.
Stark Energy Benefits:
- Sealed lead acid battery classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG
- Can ship via Purolator or DHL and approved for air transport by IATA
- Individually boxed for safe transport right to your work site
- Every battery is equipped with lifting handles
- Hardware, and terminal covers included
SKU SRK-533 Brands Stark Data Sheet Spec Sheet Manual No Volts 6V Capacity (20hr) 424 Ah Capcity (100hr) 460 Ah Dimensions 11.6" x 7.07" x 16.7" Product Weight 126 lbs Warranty 3 year