When disasters strike, such as extended blackouts and severe storms, everyone needs a last-standing power supply to stay safe. The EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with your Delta Pro or Delta Max.
Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator offers better fuel efficiency and less energy loss when you charge Delta Pro or Delta Max. It achieves this by directly charging your portable power station through a simple and efficient DC charging process.
Stay powered on at any time, using four easy ways to start the EcoFlow Smart Generator. If you’re close to the unit, you can turn it on via electric or manual start. In emergencies, when you can’t go outdoors, you can turn the smart generator on with the EcoFlow app. And for an added layer of power security and efficiency, the smart generator automatically turns on and off when your unit reaches a designated battery limit.
The EcoFlow Smart Generator simplifies emergency power, featuring an LCD screen, CO alert, fuel alert, and an auto shutdown – giving you everything you need to stay safe during a power outage or emergency.
- 1800W (1900W peak)
- Inverter generator
- Features an AC output so you can power devices during emergencies while your power station charges up.
- 59.7*29.6*47.5cm / 23.5*11.7*18.7 in
- 28.5 kg / 62.8 lbs
- R80-1, Single cylinder, four-stroke, forced-air cooling, overhead valve
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 L / 1.05 gal.
- Noise Level (at a 7m distance) 56~67dB (full load)
- Continuous Working Time 3.5 hrs (full load)
- Engine Oil Capacity 0.38 L / 0.1 gal.
- Unleaded gasoline
- Smart Generator
- Extra Battery Connection Cable
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Socket
- Breaker Bar
- Double-Ended Spanner
- User Manual and Warranty Card