As elegant as they are efficient, the Lodge Collection wood burning stoves have raised the standard for home heating with their proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger delivers the perfect amount of heat. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that Lodge Collection stoves will easily complement any décor.
- Spacious 2.3 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 18” logs.
- 76,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 1,200-2,200 square feet.
- Thermal Fin heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- Air-boost timer automatically adjusts the air intake control making startup and reloading easier.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Legs and Pedestals
Trim and Louvers
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- IronStrike Wood Stoves Family Brochure
Installation and Operation Manual
- IICO, IRN GV230GL Woodstoves
- SPEC, IRN Grandview GV230GL Woodstoves
- IronStrike Grandview 230