The EcoFlow RIVER Max features the RIVER power station plus an Extra Battery, which doubles up the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable, and easy-to-access power wherever you are.
- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO: Portable solar power generator + Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR: EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour, which is one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- POWER UP TO 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology allows you to power some devices up to 1800W, which lets you power up to 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances, and DIY tools.
- MODULAR DESIGN: The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of the EcoFlow RIVER Max within seconds. The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability during traveling, outdoor adventures, or any application where you need to power devices on the go.
- 3 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 576Wh CAPACITY: The EcoFlow RIVER Max has 3 AC outlets and a capacity of 576Wh, providing multiple users with incredible power for all of your favorite devices.
Net Weight: 17lbs (7.7kg)
Dimension: 11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5cm)
Charge Temperature: 32-113°F +/- 5°F (0-45°C +/- 3°C)
Discharge Temperature: -4-113°F +/- 5°F (-20-45°C +/- 3°C)
Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC); 6.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adapter); 3-6 Hours (Using 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel with full sun); 4.8-9.6 Hours (Using 1x160W Solar Panel with full sun)
Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adapter, Solar Panel
Capacity: 576Wh (28.8V)
Shelf Life: 1 year (after fully charging the device)
Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection Low-Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection