Sol-Ark 15K Hybrid All-In-One
Sol Ark Limitless-15K-LV is a 15,000 watt (15kW) 240Vac output and 97.5% efficiency hybrid inverter that works grid-connected or off-grid. The single unit operates as a power inverter, battery charger, system monitor and connection box that will minimize utility grid dependence and optimize the balance between battery storage and renewable energy sources. The system can be connected to up to 19,500 watts of solar panels making this powerful battery inverter one of the highest performing on the market. 10 year product warranty. The easy to install and high performing hybrid inverter delivers continuous power for grid-tied or stand-alone solar power generation for homes and light commercial systems with 48Vdc battery backup power.
Limitless: This solar inverter can be used off-grid or on grid! Applications include parallel stacking, grid sell, meter zero, time of use, smart load, AC coupling, & peak shaving.
All-In-One: The Sol-Ark 15k Outdoor Case is a pre-wired system that contains the inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Battery Agnostic: Sol-Ark inverters also do not have expensive battery restrictions like other solar inverters do, and can be used with a wide variety of 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium.
Highly Accelerated Life Testing: Proven to last well beyond the standard 10 year warranty
USA BASED: Talk to a US Based Engineer 7 days a week
Options of use
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid
- Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications – battery agnostic
- AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup
Summary of Tech Features:
- Transformerless inverter
- Pure sine wave
- Grid-tie, off-grid, or hybrid applications (can be with or without batteries)
- Wide variety or 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium
- Simultaneously manages power to battery, loads, and grid
- Highly efficient